[TriLUG] Have A Job ( Forwarded )

Peter Neilson via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Feb 8 18:40:28 EST 2017

Didn't Scott Adams make an entire career criticizing the kind of
pointy-haired thought that goes into that kind of job description?

Could be worse. Over in the tech writing list to which I subscribe someone
reported being asked by a recruiter to add several "skills" that he did
not have to his resume. About ten thousand replies all said, "Drop that
turkey recruiter!"

Famous and ethical recruiter Nick Corcodilos
(http://www.asktheheadhunter.com/) has written lots of essays about the
shotgun approach that infests that PHP ad.