[TriLUG] Emacs Org Mode - Plant UML

vikram sai balaji ulaganathan via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Feb 16 09:32:36 EST 2017

Hi All,
I finally identified the issue and it seems that the org mode plantuml
settings were being set prior to init.el. So the simple idea presented was
to re-evaluate the org-mode after / during init.el. Bottom line the
sequence of variable setting was wrong and i used the override / rewrite
facility.

(with-eval-after-load 'org

(org-babel-do-load-languages
 'org-babel-load-languages
 '((plantuml . t)))

(setq org-plantuml-jar-path
      (setq plantuml-jar-path (expand-file-name "~/plantuml.jar")))
)

Thanks Pete for the suggestion on emacs mailing list.

Thanks
Vikram