[TriLUG] Google Fiber - redux - Raleigh - Ridgewood.

mr-trilug via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Feb 22 11:48:48 EST 2017

Not to start a long exchange but to get specific news:

I know that Google Fiber is providing accounts in Morrisville and North
Hills.
I know that they say they are not available in 27607 (North of Ridgewood
Shopping Center).
I know that their phone line and web site give no additional info.

Has anyone heard differently, with dates of expected service for the
area North of Ridgewood Shopping Center (Wade Avenue), West of Oberlin
and South of Glenwood Ave.?