[TriLUG] SSL NameVirtualHosts and SNI

Brian via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Feb 23 16:00:35 EST 2017

The plot thickens...  From within my home network, using Chrome on
Linux, the name-based SSL virtual host works perfectly!  It's only from
my Windows 7 laptop at work where Chrome is rewriting the URL and
dropping the "cases." part.

Now I don't know what to think!  A bug with Windows Chrome's SNI
implementation?

-B