[TriLUG] CUPS Problem

Brian Grawburg via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Mar 22 18:06:38 EDT 2017

I installed CUPS on a new unit,( Debian 8 Jessie 32-bit) and installed two printers. At some point I must have changed something because now, when I go to CUPS I get the main page but if I try to go anyplace else I get an Connection Failed error. So even though the address says 127.0.0.1:631/admin I cannot connect. Can't seem to find anything on the Web that describes this exact issue.

Thanks,

Brian Grawburg

Wilson

Sent from a PC running Debian 8, 64-bit Linux and LibreOffice. (No one needs to use MS Office!)