[TriLUG] Off-Topic are WIFI routers just getting worse

Dewey Hylton via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Wed Mar 22 21:57:35 EDT 2017

i haven't used a wifi router since the 802.11b days, because i've built
my own firewalls ... but i've used plenty of access points, and what i've
been the most happy with are the unifi models from ubiquiti. i have them
at the house, at the office, and have deployed lots of them at customer
sites ... their management software runs on linux, and works very well.