[TriLUG] Google Domains

Aaron Joyner via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Mar 24 18:16:53 EDT 2017

I've been using the Google Domains as a registrar (and the corresponding
DNS service) since it launched (technically, a bit before that).  In
particular, I like the fact that it has a no-nonsense web UI for the simple
case of a domain with just a handful of records that ~never change.  The
registrar UI has no ads, and the cost isn't meaningfully more than other
registrars for names in the same TLD.

If you have specific questions, I'll be glad to answer any that I can.