[TriLUG] Time Warner/spectrum & credit cards

Wes Garrison via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Apr 13 18:25:28 EDT 2017

You mean they store the *stripe data*?

...or just the card number?

It doesn't violate PCI to store the card number, but you certainly can't
store the CSC or the stripe data.

If I get a chargeback (dispute), I have to be able to look up which card
was used in the transaction.

God knows they don't give you any other data.  Just transaction date and
amount.

Wesley S. Garrison
Network Engineer
Xitech Communications, Inc.
phone:  (919) 260-0803
fax:       (919) 932-5051
"Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from email."