[TriLUG] [Linux-ham] RARSfest TriLUG Table SignUp

R Radford via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Apr 14 16:23:37 EDT 2017

And while I will be at the hamfest all day, I will not be behind the TriLUG
table all day.  I can assist with it, with TriEmbed, and I also plan to do
a little treasure hunting.

But since the tables are located together, it should be possible to juggle
back and forth between them as volunteers and attendees come in/out.