[TriLUG] can't attach passwd protected zip file to e-mail

Joseph Mack NA3T via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Fri Jun 23 12:01:02 EDT 2017

On Fri, 23 Jun 2017, Joseph Mack NA3T via TriLUG wrote:

> Apparently I'm way behind in understanding the Nanny State.

I remember when I was a contractor at the EPA, in RTP, seeing an e-mail telling
people how to attach zip files to e-mail. You had to change the extension to
anything but zip, tell the receipient what you'd done and then at the other end
change the extension back to zip.

Joe

jmack (at) austintek (dot) com - azimuthal equidistant
map generator at http://www.wm7d.net/azproj.shtml