[TriLUG] TriLUG (virtual) Tech Lounge - April

Brian McCullough via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Mon Apr 10 14:18:18 EDT 2023

Greetings All!

Just a quick announcement that we will be having our regular monthly
meeting this Thursday coming, at the usual time and place.

Our President has talked about finding a new place ( or places ) for us
to meet in person, but we haven't heard any suggestions from those of
you who are local to the Triangle.

As far as this Thursday, we will be having a group get-together to talk
about things new and old including thoughts and ideas that people might
have.

See you all at 6:45pm ( Eastern Daylight Time ) ( 18:45 ) at
https://meet.jit.si

We usually have an interesting time, consisting of chat among those
present, and frequently learn something new and interesting.

As has been usual lately, we meet at https://meet.jit.si/trilug on the
second Thursday of the month.