[TriLUG] [Semi-OT] iOS randomly hates my certificate

Sean Korb via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Aug 1 17:32:25 EDT 2023

The A Record doesn't match the PTR record and that rarely matters but if
one of the relays doesn't like it (checks and rejects) and shows up
sometimes, that might drop a message. I'm wondering about this sort of
thing since encrypted DNS has some legs and that might become a best
practice in the future.

sean