[TriLUG] FREE - APC Back-UPS Pro 1300VA UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector (BR1300G)

Alan Sterger via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Tue Sep 12 16:14:42 EDT 2023

FREE - APC Back-UPS Pro 1300VA UPS Battery Backup & Surge Protector
(BR1300G).  Unit looks nearly new however, has recently become
inoperable.  I did try another battery without success.

My guess is a DC control fault as LED panel does not come up.  It does
make a soft whine like it wants to generate AC.  A unique
troubleshooting project for someone.  First email reply takes it. Please
pickup from my front porch in Brier Creek at a mutually agreed upon time.

-- Alan