[TriLUG] A Christmas Party To Remember ( December 2023 )

Joseph Mack NA3T via TriLUG trilug at trilug.org
Thu Dec 7 20:15:25 EST 2023

On Thu, 7 Dec 2023, Bill Farrow via TriLUG wrote:

Just got back from the TriLUG annual xmas party.

I drove 90mins in peak hour traffic from Durham to get to the glass doors
of the left of the three buildings at the textile school. They were
locked. Eventually someone let me in. There wasn't anyone in the building
much less TriLUG people and pizza.

I assume I was the only one celebrating TriLUG xmas this year.

Joe

> On Mon, Dec 4, 2023 at 8:21 PM Brian McCullough via TriLUG <
> trilug at trilug.org> wrote:
>
>> Every year members of the Triangle Linux Users' Group meet to celebrate
>> years gone by and look forward to the next.
>
> Brian,
> Your email is scant on details. When and where is this mysterious party
> going to take place?
>
> Alas, the https://trilug.org/ website hasn't been updated since 2022.

Don't upgrade a working machine - it won't work any
better - it could work worse; it may not work at all.