[Dev] Anybody Listening?

Jon Carnes dev@trilug.org
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 16:06:11 -0400

It's similar, but doesn't let you edit your .procmailrc file or your
.spamassassin/user_prefs file.  The model might be good to follow for
development.  I use the Steff Wagners app "cgipasswd" as a model for my apps
which do similar tasks - but that is written in C.

Jon

-----Original Message-----
From: dev-admin@trilug.org [mailto:dev-admin@trilug.org]On Behalf Of
Mike Mueller
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 3:33 PM
To: dev@trilug.org
Subject: Re: [Dev] Anybody Listening?

On Wednesday 07 August 2002 10:27, Jon Carnes wrote:
> A web-based management application that lets the individual user change
> passwords, play with their email forwards, procmail scripts, and
> spamassassin settings.

I am having problems cruising the net today.  There are lots of dead-ends
for
me.  Maybe it's that Allegiance - ICI thing John Franklin wrote about.
Anyway I can't get to www.webmin.com to do my research before asking this
question:  Is the tool suggestion different from what webmin offers? (Hope I
CMA on asking a stupid question.)