Let's build something (was Re: [Dev] Anybody Listening?)

Mike Mueller dev@trilug.org
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 17:04:18 -0400

On Wednesday 07 August 2002 16:06, Jon Carnes wrote:
> It's similar, but doesn't let you edit your .procmailrc file or your
> .spamassassin/user_prefs file.  The model might be good to follow for
> development.  I use the Steff Wagners app "cgipasswd" as a model for my
> apps which do similar tasks - but that is written in C.

Is there some way to modify webmin to perform the needed functions?  Or is
that missing the point - the point being that we intend to do a bit a
reinvention so that we can apply the patterns?  Either way, it seems that
something useful will get done.

I volunteer to lead the User Manual effort.  I am having loads of fun with
DocBook and am impressed with what it can do.  I am also interested to see if
having a manual in front of development might be useful.