[Dev] Anybody Listening?

Jeremy Portzer dev@trilug.org
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 11:32:47 -0400 (EDT)

There is a nice application called "Cgipaf" that lets you change
passwords, play with email forwards... that could be used as a starting
point (need to add the procmail scripts and spamassassin settings).  It's
written in C (because a portion of it must be suid root)... so good for
someone who wants to practice C.

http://staf.patat.org/cgipaf/?lang=eng

I use this on my mail server -- it's simple, but works nicely.

--Jeremy