[Dev] Reading Circle

Brent Verner dev@trilug.org
Fri, 15 Feb 2002 23:37:08 -0500

[2002-02-15 23:00] prhodes@vdsinc.com said:

| > So, when are we gonna start?
|
| Good question.  I was thinking maybe give everybody a week or two,
| before we start.. so people will have time to get the book,
| do any "brushing up" they might want to do, etc.

I just verified that I can get the conference room anytime that
it is not otherwise reserved for use.  I'll go ahead and reserve
it for next Saturday, and if we decide to meet, that room will be
available.

| Also, my co-worker who is interested in participating, has one
| particular set of weekends out of the month that is free, due
| to church commitments the other weeks. I forget if he said it's
| the 1st and 3rd Saturday that he's free, or the 2nd and 4th.
| But, since he's the only one who has mentioned any type of
| scheduling conflict for Saturday, I'd like to check with him
| before we decide on a date.. if that's alright with everybody
| else, of course.

No problem.

| Other than that, I'm good with any coming week that's good
| with everybody else.

Same here.

| Also, do you guys want to set a particular time? There seems
| to be a lot of agreement about "Saturday afternoon" but that's
| a little vague? We talking 1:00? 3:00? 6:00? 9:00? or what?

I vote for 3:00pm.  It gives plenty of time to return from
friday-night-hack-mode.

cheers.
  brent

to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."  -- Duane Allman