[Dev] Reading Circle

Bill Vinson dev@trilug.org
Sat, 16 Feb 2002 01:50:50 -0500

On Friday, February 15, 2002, at 11:00 PM, prhodes@vdsinc.com wrote:

>> So, when are we gonna start?
>
> Good question.  I was thinking maybe give everybody a week or two,
> before we start.. so people will have time to get the book,
> do any "brushing up" they might want to do, etc.

I think waiting a couple of weeks is a good idea.  Maybe end of
February?  Beginning of March?  I know I need to brush up and I need to
get the book.  Guess I need to order it from bookpool.com as that seems
to be the cheapest deal so far.  Are we all agreed on the 'Design
Patterns' book as the first?

> Also, do you guys want to set a particular time? There seems
> to be a lot of agreement about "Saturday afternoon" but that's
> a little vague? We talking 1:00? 3:00? 6:00? 9:00? or what?

I am better with earlier on Saturdays (1PM - 3PM) as my wife and I
usually go out for an earlier dinner (3PM - 6PM timeframe).  But before
I commit to that I imagine I better ask her :)

Bill