[Dev] seeking NSF grant application advice/info

M. Mueller/bhu5nji dev@trilug.org
Wed, 16 Jan 2002 19:39:22 -0500

The university boys and girls should be able to give you advice.  I worked on
project in college that was in part supported by NSF funding.  One question I
have right off the bat is about the reception one would get if they were not
affiliated with a university.  But that concern comes from knowing that NSF
is run by the governement which is actually a division of Microsoft.

I think it's a worthy use of my tax dollars.  Good luck.  I'm interested in
hearing more about this venture.

Mike