[Dev] seeking NSF grant application advice/info

Brent Verner dev@trilug.org
Sun, 20 Jan 2002 20:50:38 -0500

Thanks to all for your replies.  I've signed up at fastlane.nsf.gov
and am reading over the (insane amount of) docs between hack
sessions ;-)

If there is anyone out there who'd be willing to help with the
inevitable questions I'll have, or if you're interested in
collaborating on any projects, please contact me.

Thanks.
  brent

to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."  -- Duane Allman