[Dev] seeking NSF grant application advice/info

Paul D. Boyle dev@trilug.org
Mon, 21 Jan 2002 11:51:24 -0500 (EST)

Brent Verner wrote:

> [2002-01-17 13:11] Ed Hill said:
> | On Thu, 2002-01-17 at 07:37, Paul D. Boyle wrote:
> | >
> | > Another thing NSF likes ...
> |
> | I've written or helped write a number of grants (NSF, included) ...
>
> Thanks to all for your replies.  I've signed up at fastlane.nsf.gov
> and am reading over the (insane amount of) docs between hack
> sessions ;-)
>
> If there is anyone out there who'd be willing to help with the
> inevitable questions I'll have, or if you're interested in
> collaborating on any projects, please contact me.

I can try to help you with questions.  If I can't answer them, I can
probably find someone at NCSU who can answer them.  To which program
are you applying and what are you proposing to do?

Paul

--
Paul D. Boyle			    |	boyle@laue.chem.ncsu.edu
Director, X-ray Structural Facility |	phone: (919) 515-7362