[Dev] Re: [TriLUG] Server Check-Out / In-Use-Register software

Tom Bryan dev@trilug.org
Sat, 24 May 2003 17:12:12 +0000

On Saturday 24 May 2003 05:08 pm, David R. Matusiak wrote:

> Oh-Oh RULES!!  and that is that!!
>
> seriously, i have no idea what y'all are talking about, but i thought
> the topic was interesting, so i joined the dev list.  he he he.  i will

Someone once recommended the book Object Technology: A Manager's Guide (2nd
Edition), by David Taylor, as a good overview of OOP for non-technical folks.
I haven't read it, so I can't really comment on the quality.  It may be
interesting if you're interested in programming concepts but aren't yet a
programmer.

---Tom