[Hosting] Test, please ignore

hosting.a.t.trilug.org hosting.a.t.trilug.org
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 10:59:47 -0500

Don't worry its working!

Oh, I'm not worried about the list working.  I'm just trying to get lotus
notes to drop
messages sent to this list, into a specific folder...  I use lots of rules
like that, to
keep messages from mailing lists from filling my "inbox" to the brim....
heh.

TTYL,

Phil