[Hosting] hosting on fatalpha

Ed Hill hosting.a.t.trilug.org
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 09:52:39 -0700

Hi folks,

I'd like to help setup some basic hosting services (CVS, shell
accounts, basic web, etc.) on fatalpha or whatever other hardware
we can secure.  My interests are to both to help others with their
projects and to host my own project ("QAXA").

I'd favor a "grow it slowly" approach (like, initially just CVS,
shell, and public_html for each user) but I'll be happy to help out
with whatever the majority of folks want...

Also, we have a few more units of rack space available at Inflow,
right?  I'll be happy to help donate parts or $$$ to build a dev
box if we have the space.

Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
Post-Doctoral Researcher    |  Emails:   <ed.a.t.eh3.com>, <ehill.a.t.mines.edu>