[Hosting] hosting on fatalpha

Ed Hill hosting.a.t.trilug.org
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 12:37:36 -0700

You rock, Kevin!!!

Anon-cvs is *exactly* what I would like us to have!  IMHO its great
for sharing things and, as you pointed out, people can get commit
access by getting a shell account on fatalpha.

Which then begs the question: will out-or-staters (like me!) who
are working on a project located on trilug's machines be able to
get some sort of shell accounts so they can do commits?  Ok, this
is mostly a theoretical question at this point, but perhaps worth
asking...

Also, maybe we should throw in a cheapo x86 box next to fatalpha
for cvs?  I might be able to help us get one...

thanks again!
Ed

--
Edward H. Hill III, PhD
Post-Doctoral Researcher    |  Emails:   <ed.a.t.eh3.com>, <ehill.a.t.mines.edu>