[Hosting] Equipement donations and Inflow walk-through?

Tanner Lovelace hosting.a.t.trilug.org
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 15:50:33 -0500

Jon Carnes wrote:

> Can you bring it to the next meeting?  Or should we have a Hosting meet and
> greet followed by a tour of our Hosting facilities at Inflow?
> I'm sure the Inflow guys would get a kick out of showing off their stuff.  I
> was fairly impressed by it, the first time I walked through!
>
> Let me know, and I will be glad to set it up.
>
> Jon Carnes

It would be rather cool to see the setup there... :-)

Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace | lovelace.a.t.wayfarer.org | http://wtl.wayfarer.org/

  History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times
  of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to
  endure.  --  Justice Thurgood Marshall, 1989