[Hosting] Equipement donations and Inflow walk-through?

Adrian Likins hosting.a.t.trilug.org
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 18:57:49 -0500

On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 02:08:20PM -0500, Christian J Hedemark wrote:
> John,
>
> I'm glad you checked in.  I know you have some good insights on this.
>
> Did you ever get Tinderbox working with Gnats?  Just curious.  I'm not a big
> fan of Gnats as you know but it is easier to get working than Bugzilla by a
> longshot.

	I suspect the utility of tinderbox will be somewhat limited
in this case. Unless the plan is to host very large projects here that
really get the most utility form tinderbox.

	Time might be better spent getting bugzilla going and
possibly bonsai/lxr. For small to medidum size projects I suspect
bonsai is more useful than tinderbox. I would tend to lean towards
bugzilla because i'm more familar with it, but then I've never had
a whole lot of luck getting gnats, bugzilla, or debbugs
setup from scratch.

Adrian