[Hosting] Equipement donations and Inflow walk-through?

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney hosting.a.t.trilug.org
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 20:47:55 -0500

On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 06:57:49PM -0500, Adrian Likins spoke thusly:
> 	Time might be better spent getting bugzilla going and
> possibly bonsai/lxr. For small to medidum size projects I suspect
> bonsai is more useful than tinderbox. I would tend to lean towards
> bugzilla because i'm more familar with it, but then I've never had
> a whole lot of luck getting gnats, bugzilla, or debbugs
> setup from scratch.

Bugzilla is scary,a nd we've seen too many security holes in it. Out
office is leaning towards GNATS, and if it sets up easy for us, I'd
rather go with that.

Bonsai sounds cool. My major concern is doing multi-platform, not
multi-distro. Multi-distro is easy *grin*

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  New email : alchemist.a.t.darkcanvas.com  --
--  http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist  --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
  -- Berkley Breathed, 2001