[Hosting] Equipement donations and Inflow walk-through?

John Beimler hosting.a.t.trilug.org
Fri, 16 Nov 2001 21:16:21 -0500

begin  quotation from Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney <alchemist.a.t.darkcanvas.com> [on 011116 20:55]::

> Bugzilla is scary,a nd we've seen too many security holes in it. Out
> office is leaning towards GNATS, and if it sets up easy for us, I'd
> rather go with that.
>
> Bonsai sounds cool. My major concern is doing multi-platform, not
> multi-distro. Multi-distro is easy *grin*

has anyone tried Mantis (http://mantisbt.sourceforge.net/)?  I've been
looking at it, and its pretty cool so far, I was originally planning on
using it, but since my job appears to be short term now, I haven't looked
at it too seriously.

Peace.

john