[Hosting] Re: [Hosting][OT] Heavy Metal

Christian J Hedemark hosting.a.t.trilug.org
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 19:29:05 -0500

Phil suggests:
> Humming computers are nice, but he should introduce the lil' one to heavy
> metal music.  Now there's
> a nice favorite sound for ya.. .nothing like jamming to some Iron Maiden,
> or Motley Crue or Metallica or
> such...

Reverend Hedemark responds:
You know you are going to burn in hell, right?   (just kidding)

I suggest upgrading your music collection to something more modern, that
rocks harder, and actually has a positive wholesome message.  ;-)

I went to Atlanta a couple of years ago, mostly to see these guys live
(their US tour was limited back then) and they just THREW DOWN.
http://www.inpop.com/beanbag.html   There are some samples of their music in
there.