[Hosting] Re: [Hosting][OT] Heavy Metal

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney hosting.a.t.trilug.org
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 22:23:10 -0500

On Wed, Nov 28, 2001 at 07:29:05PM -0500, Christian J Hedemark spoke thusly:
> Phil suggests:
> > Humming computers are nice, but he should introduce the lil' one to heavy
> > metal music.  Now there's
> > a nice favorite sound for ya.. .nothing like jamming to some Iron Maiden,
> > or Motley Crue or Metallica or
> > such...
>
> Reverend Hedemark responds:
> You know you are going to burn in hell, right?   (just kidding)

Nah. They ph34r m3. *smirk*

> I suggest upgrading your music collection to something more modern, that
> rocks harder, and actually has a positive wholesome message.  ;-)

I dunno, Ray likes Led Zepplin and Stevie Ray and Skinard. As soon as
I get him to learn the words to "Long Haired Country Boy" by the CDB,
he'll be ready for the big leagues.

Just kidding. Different strokes for different folks, and anyone who
knows me also knows I listen to just about everything (with a few
exceptions). Which really shocks the co-workers when "Several Species
of Small Furry Animals Gathered Together in a Cave Grooving with a
Pict" follows "Slave4U" which followed the Disturbed remake of "Going
Back to Callie"...

...but then, my co-workers expect nothing less from me *grin*

(And anyway, if I need to soothing hum of a machine room, well, I've
only got 6 machines in the computer room running right now. When I
turn off the multia & move the RaQ to inflow, I'll be back to my
normal 4)

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  New email : alchemist.a.t.darkcanvas.com  --
--  http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist  --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
  -- Berkley Breathed, 2001