OT: Music (was Re: [Hosting] Inflow walkthrough on Saturday at noon.)

Tanner Lovelace hosting.a.t.trilug.org
Thu, 29 Nov 2001 00:07:48 -0500

prhodes.a.t.vdsinc.com wrote:

> Humming computers are nice, but he should introduce the lil' one to heavy
> metal music.  Now there's
> a nice favorite sound for ya.. .nothing like jamming to some Iron Maiden,
> or Motley Crue or Metallica or
> such...

I'm sure I've played at least one or two Metallica songs for him,
in addition to a bunch of other stuff.  My musical tastes tend to
be everything from classical to metal, excluding most country or
gangster rap (Weird Al versions excepted, of course).

He's not really old enough yet to distinguish what he likes,
but he had a lot of fun when I played guitar and trumpet for him... :-)

Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace | lovelace.a.t.wayfarer.org | http://wtl.wayfarer.org/

  History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times
  of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to
  endure.  --  Justice Thurgood Marshall, 1989