[Hosting] hub for hosting project & MySQL

Christian J Hedemark hosting.a.t.trilug.org
Sat, 5 Jan 2002 11:16:49 -0500

Hey y'all

I just bought a lot of 4 refurbished 100Mbps hubs from ebay CHEAP.  I only
needed a couple of them for my own purposes.  If they all work, the hosting
project has its own internal hub now.  These are Netgear FE108 hubs if
anyone cares.

I also scored a Sun Ultra 5 but that's staying here with me.  ;-)

Oh yeah regarding the project... the folks at MySQL AB said if we give them
a shell account on our build farm they will provide publicly available
binaries of MySQL on their web site for any architecture we provide them
with.  They have their own remote build farm software that they would run
out of their home dir.