[Hosting] hub for hosting project & MySQL

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney hosting.a.t.trilug.org
05 Jan 2002 12:12:11 -0500

--=-96yq2PlC2ZMotfNtBdWt

On Sat, 2002-01-05 at 11:16, Christian J Hedemark wrote:
> I just bought a lot of 4 refurbished 100Mbps hubs from ebay CHEAP.  I onl=
> needed a couple of them for my own purposes.  If they all work, the hosti=
ng
> project has its own internal hub now.  These are Netgear FE108 hubs if
> anyone cares.

Cool.

> Oh yeah regarding the project... the folks at MySQL AB said if we give th=
em
> a shell account on our build farm they will provide publicly available
> binaries of MySQL on their web site for any architecture we provide them
> with.  They have their own remote build farm software that they would run
> out of their home dir.

Hmm. WOuld they be willing to share the code to that? *grin* if so, it'd
solve one problem...

--=20
--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  New email : alchemist.a.t.darkcanvas.com  --
--  http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist  --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --
320C 0336 3BC4 13EC 4AEC  6AF2 525F CED7 7BB6 12C9

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
  -- Berkley Breathed, 2001

--=-96yq2PlC2ZMotfNtBdWt

--=-96yq2PlC2ZMotfNtBdWt--