[Hosting] bandwidth slammed

Chris Hedemark hosting@trilug.org
05 Sep 2002 14:08:11 -0400

Gee it runs a lot faster on dargo than it does on my little duron box.
Wonder why. :)

In any case, I'm putting the finishing touches on it.  It's a pretty
primitive script, but it will make a ports.tar.gz for FreeBSD and
OpenBSD, as well as md5 files, under /mirrors/pub/ports.

I'll set it up to run nightly.

CJH