[Linux-ham] QSL cards?

Neil L. Little nllitt12669 at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 20 23:47:45 EST 2007

I would say PhotoShop or PSGIMP to design the card then Kinkos for the
printing/copying. They can do it on a card stock. Some places even have
design services or have methods of getting your png/ psd sourced QSL
cards into print.

Printing QSL cards are nolonger something thats real expensive anymore

Neil,WA4AZL
JARS Forever!!