[Linux-ham] Opus over 9600 baud KISS TNC

Tadd Torborg tadd at mac.com
Tue Dec 30 14:45:59 EST 2014

Kevin,
  This sounds really hopeful.  Are you still working on the idea that latency is not permitted?  Or are you allowing latency?
  I would really like to see this working across G8BPQ nodes.  If the system used G8BPQ on both ends, we could use SLIP or twisted pair over-audio and take the radios out of the test.  I would come up with test radios and digital hardware if this would help.  I could do desktop PCs or Raspberry PIs.  I can loan DRSI/Kantronics 9600 baud data radios (2 ends)  as well as TNC-PI 1200 baud devices.
  You and I are almost in network range with the TARPN system.  I'm putting up a 3-port node in the next two weeks weather permitting at NC86 x i-40.
    Tadd / KA2DEW - Raleigh NC

http://tarpn.net      Terrestrial Amateur Radio Packet Network
tadd at mac.com