[Linux-ham] Weekly Triangle Ham Radio Net Schedules

Rob Rousseau ki4bke at nc.rr.com
Thu Sep 4 10:23:46 EDT 2014

All,
   We are very fortunate to live in such an active ham community.  A while
ago when I was first starting out as a ham, I created a webpage to help me
keep track of local nets.  Eventually I moved it to the Triangle Linux User
Group wiki here:

http://trilug.org/wiki/Triangle_Net_Schedules

Unfortunately a lot has changed over the past ~10 years.   Please if you
see a Net listed that is incorrect, please help me update it by editing it
in the wiki.  If you have trouble doing this, just contact me off-list and
I can do it.  I hope you find this resource to be helpful.

Thank you so very much and 73,
-Rob Rousseau
KI4BKE
Holly Springs, NC