[Linux-ham] Weekly Triangle Ham Radio Net Schedules

Rob Rousseau ki4bke at nc.rr.com
Sun Sep 7 18:27:57 EDT 2014

All,
   Several folks have informed me that they do not see the following
instructions in the login prompt for this webpage.
   When you are prompted to login, the login dialog window should read this:

"A username and password are being requested by http://trilug.org. The site
says: "To prevent wiki spam, please prove you're a human. Enter user=TRI
and password=LUG below."

   Just put in TRI for the username and LUG as the password to get in.
Thanks,
-Rob