RARSfest TriLUG Table SignUp

Scott G. Hall scott at hallcomm-inc.com
Thu Apr 13 15:08:21 EDT 2017

I tried sending out this message directly from SignUp Genius last week,

but nothing came through -- so here is my version:

TRILUG VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

!!! 2 free tickets to the first two to signup unload & setup timeslot !!!

What: Please take the time and signup to help at the TriLUG table during RARSfest