[NCSA] NC*SA Monthly Meeting Today: Clouds Computing

NC*SA Announcements List - Moderated ncsa-announce at ncsysadmin.org
Mon Nov 9 10:06:07 EST 2009

NC*SA General Meeting Announcement
NC*SA: http://www.ncsysadmin.org

The next meeting of the North Carolina System Administrators
organization (NC*SA) is TODAY, Monday, November 9th, 2009.

Details about the meeting are provided in this note.
Free Pizza Dinner will be served on site.
We wish o see you there!

Topic: Clouds Computing
Presenter: Stephen P. Schaefer, Liyun Yu
7:00 pm Monday, November 9th 2009
Location: Board Conference Room, UNC-TV at RTP
(10 TW Alexander Drive, RTP NC 27709)
(Directions at the end of this email)

Gold Sponsors:
FeatureTel - http://www.featurtel.com

Silver Sponsors:
UNC-TV - http://www.unctv.org
TriLUG - http://www.trilug.org

NC*SA: http://www.ncsysadmin.org

======directions==========
Location: UNC-TV (10 TW Alexander Drive, RTP NC 27709)
http://www.unctv.org/aboutus/directions.html

 From I-40 East (Chapel Hill/Greensboro/Charlotte):
* Take Exit 279B (Durham Freeway/Highway 147 North).
* Take the second exit (Alexander Drive).
* Turn left at the traffic light at the top of the exit ramp.
* Cross over the bridge and take the second right (approximately .5 mile).
* At this point, you should see signs for UNC-TV.**
[Note: If traveling I-40 East, you will see Exit 279A (To
Alexander Drive/Durham Freeway South). Please do not take this exit as
you will be on the opposite end of Alexander Drive from UNC-TV and
increase your travel time.]
 From I-40 West (Raleigh/RDU Airport)