[NCSA] NC*SA Monthly Meeting: Hitachi Data Systems (12/14)

NC*SA Announcements List - Moderated ncsa-announce at ncsysadmin.org
Tue Dec 8 17:08:43 EST 2009

  The next meeting of the North Carolina System Administrators
organization (NC*SA)
is next Monday, December 14th, 2009.
Details about the meeting are provided in this note. We hope to see you
there!

NC*SA General Meeting
7:00 pm Monday, December 14th, 2009
Location: Shodor's Conference Room
300 W Morgan St,
Suite 1150, Durham NC 27701
/ *** Note this meeting is relocated to Shodor's Office not UNC-TV ***/

Topic: The Value of Virtualization
Speaker: David McCarty, Sr. Systems Engineer with Hitachi Data Systems

Free pizza dinner will be served at this meeting, along with other
handouts from Hitachi Data Systems.

Please also notice this is the Annual Election meeting.
Volunteers and candidates are all welcome to run for the NC*SA Board.

Gold Sponsors:
FeatureTel: http://featuretel.com/

Silger Sponsors:
MCNC - http://www.mcnc.org
TriLUG - http://www.trilug.org

Our meetings are free and open to anyone with an interest in the topic
of the evening and/or system administration.  We will be providing food
and drink for the evening. If you have any questions please contact the
Steering Committee at:

ncsa-steer at ncsysadmin.org