did anyone get the number of people at the last meeting

James Brigman ncsa-discussion@ncsysadmin.org
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 11:38:53 -0400

> Does anyone know how many people attended the last meeting?
> I'd like to send something to RTI
>
> Thanks Joe

I counted 38, including the presenters and myself. I confess that I counted
the people who remained until pizza time to estimate whether or not there
would be any pepperoni left. :-)
(ie: I could have missed anyone who left in the first 20-30 minutes)

Tanner's presentation seemed to have a lot of "draw power". I saw a lot of
people this time who are not regular attendees. Each table has 4 chairs.
Most tables had 4 people, although on the side of the room away from the
presenter most tables had three or less occupants.

JKB

PS: I wouldn't miss the onion pizza if we quit having it. :-p