FW: Important Information on Your DIRECTV DSL Service

Lance A. Brown ncsa-discussion@ncsysadmin.org
19 Dec 2002 13:41:53 -0500

FWIW, I have a friend who is a senior network engineer at Worldcom here
in RTP.  He is optimistic Worldcom will come out of chapter 11 on
schedule.

--[Lance]

--
Lance A. Brown