FW: Important Information on Your DIRECTV DSL Service

Lance A. Brown ncsa-discussion@ncsysadmin.org
19 Dec 2002 14:05:59 -0500

On Thu, 2002-12-19 at 13:48, Tanner Lovelace wrote:
> On Thu, 2002-12-19 at 13:41, Lance A. Brown wrote:
> > FWIW, I have a friend who is a senior network engineer at Worldcom here
> > in RTP.  He is optimistic Worldcom will come out of chapter 11 on
> > schedule.
>
> Well, that's good to hear.  I can see them being a better bet to
> do it than some other companies just because of how diversified
> they are, and the fact that their problems weren't really
> market driven but rather due to "creative accounting" on the
> part of management.

Creating accounting, an idiotic drive by upper management to drive
growth by acquiring new companies instead of investing in what they
already had...

--[Lance]

--
Lance A. Brown