Looking for old 286...

Keith Johnson ncsa-discussion@ncsysadmin.org
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 16:39:24 -0400 (EDT)

I'm not quite sure why you want to use an old system. Any PC with an ISA bus
that has the correct IRQ(s)and port address space available should work with
that DTK disk controller. Do you have the BIOS settings correct for the 251? I
think those old MFM drives used drive types 40 and 44 -- but I may be
remembering this wrong.

keith