are there any docbook/xsl experts out there?

Joseph Mack ncsa-discussion@ncsysadmin.org
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 10:57:13 -0400

"Robert P. J. Day" wrote:

> a good starting point to learn docbook is a sample document
> and makefile set up by tim waugh of red hat, at
> www.cyberelk.com/tim.

thanks

> under "docbook bits" (if memory serves), he has a tarball
> called "selfdocbookx" which is a several page docbook
> document, and a makefile that will let you generate
> chunked HTML pages, PDF or postscript.  good place to
> start.  it shows an example of embedding a graphic in the
> text.

It's the same code that fails here. Otherwise I think I've got
everything I need for a HOWTO worked out.

I'm using xsltproc and Dan York's tutorial

http://www.lodestar2.com/people/dyork/talks/2002/ols/docbook-tutorial/

Joe

mailto:mack.joseph@epa.gov ph# 919-541-0007, RTP, NC, USA