UPDATE: North Carolina System Administrators table staff

stan briggs ncsa-discussion@ncsysadmin.org
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 08:36:01 -0400

all,
1. i am bringing my two tables and a couple of chairs.
 1.1 thanks, james, for including yo'self.
 1.2 i am, also, bringing a couple of extension cords and a power strip.

2. if someone could make a single printed page that has the 'About'
stuff from our web page at least we'll have something to hand to people
(don't forget the catchy little phrase about who we are at the top of
the home page). if your work site could see fit to let us make a hundred
copies or so then i believe that will suffice. if these pages can make
it to the site today then call me on my mobile phone (919-669-4681) and
i'll figure out how to get you inside.

3. the schedule is below for those volunteers that have stepped up to
the plate. thanks to all:
Friday, 12 noon - 3 pm  : stan briggs
Friday, 12 noon - 9 pm	: james brigman
Saturday, 10 am - 9 pm  : Stephen P. Schaefer
Saturday, 10 am - 9 pm  : Hunter Matthews
Sunday,   10 am - 2 pm  : Liyun Lu
Sunday,    2 pm - 6 pm  : Stephen P. Schaefer

4. i'm cc'ing -discussion this time to see if we get any new volunteers.
if anyone can spontaneously (sp?) make it i am sure that anyone would
appreciate an hour or two breather. you'll have to figure out how to get
inside to us but i bet you can figure something creative out.

thanks,
stan

Stan B. Briggs