LULU - Feedback

Lisa C. Boyd ncsa-discussion@ncsysadmin.org
29 Sep 2002 08:23:22 -0400

Thanks James and Kevin for giving your feedback! I'll make sure the
"higher-ups" get these suggestions.

To answer some of your questions about costs - the wrist band is good
all weekend. That doesn't help you much if you come in today, but if you
bring your old wrist band back - we'll give you a new one and you can
continue on. So if you came in on Friday - paid $20 - you got to come
all three days. The admission today is still going to be $20 and there
are coupons in local papers. I'm not exactly sure which ones and what
days, but take a look in the paper this morning before you come.

The peanuts are tickets that allow you to get into experiences or
classes. The experiences are different prices ranging anywhere from free
to 6 peanuts. One peanut is $4. A pack of 12 peanuts is $40. Just to
give you an idea, most of the classes seem to be around 3 peanuts. The 6
peanuts guy is someone who people normally pay around $500 for a half
day seminar. So you get to see him for a couple of hours for $24. Not
bad - if you're into 3D animation stuff.

I've got to run or I'll be late getting to the show, but I'll try to
stop by the tables on my break and introduce myself :) It has really
been interesting meeting people who I've only "met" online through lists
like these!

See you at the show!
Lisa B.